Clients: Family of 4, with young children.
Brief: To clear diseased trees, that had become dangerous and to allow in more light. This property was on a steep slope and the clients were looking for a garden design that allowed for this and created useable areas for both the adults and children.
- Construction of Tim Austen’s landscaping design.
- Creation of driveway using limestone cobble.
- Building of Sandstone walls along each side of the driveway with wall mounted lights installed.
- Fitting of galvanized steel gate & railings.
- Creation & planting of staggered flowerbeds and lawns.
- Planting of hedging & mature trees along boundary where dangerous trees had been removed.
- Creation of steps using wooden railway sleepers.
- Creation of water feature for run off from gutters.
Call now for a free quotation