Client: Family of 6 with 4 teenage sons.
Brief: Clients were looking for a useable outdoor space that had areas for family entertaining as well as distinct separate areas for adults and teenagers. The garden design was created by Tim Austen, renowned landscape designer. Foxcover Tree & Landscape design undertook all aspects of construction.
- Outdoor kitchen/entertaining area – included a fully built wooden structure, using Cedar, with a zinc roof, inbuilt barbeque with sandstone cladding.
- Sandstone walls were built around the new water feature.
- Seating area was created using Cedar timber and sandstone walls with a composite decking.
- Sandstone paving area was created which included a bespoke built fire pit.
- All planting was included.
Call now for a free quotation