Client: Professional couple
Brief: Clients were looking for a useable garden. They wanted a landscape designed garden that would solve the issue of a steep sloped garden.
- Building of retaining walls to make the steepest part of the garden into stepped flowerbeds.
- All the walls were clad using Quartz stone. Steps & walls were capped using Kilkenny Limestone.
- A bespoke Larch timber shed and bench were built at the highest part of the garden.
- Bespoke concrete stepping stones were created the length of the garden for the highest point to the lowest part.
- All flowerbeds were planted and large mature trees were used throughout the garden.
- Landscape design created by Tim Austen Designs
Tom and the team delivered a garden transformation for us in our new home in Dalkey. He went above and beyond and brought Tim Austen’s wonderful landscape architecture plans to full bloom. I would not hesitate to recommend Tom for any further garden work from design to maintenance