Client: Elderly Lady
Brief: Our client was looking for a very low maintenance garden that would look inviting all year around.
- We took out the old lawn and divided the garden up with a Limestone paving pathway down the middle.
- Limestone paving was also used to create 2 seating areas, one beside the house with easy access from the kitchen and the other at the back corner of the garden which is a sun trap in the evenings.
- The paving was edges with grey Limestone cobble.
- To the right of the pathway we installed artificial grass, giving the look of a lawn with no maintenance.
- To the left we finished off, around an existing tree, using loose pebble.
- The flowerbeds were raised using railway sleepers, to make it easier for our client to garden.
- The old block walls were clad in softwood timber to finish off the aesthetics.